4-hour lamb confit with olives and lemon, bulgur
- 1 large lamb shoulder of 2 kg
- 1 onion
- 3 l Veal stock
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
For the pickle :
- 1 Lemon
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 5 star anise
- 1 pinch Cumin powder
- 50 cl Olive oil
- 1 liter white wine
- The day before, put the shoulder of lamb in a deep dish and add the lemon cut into slices, the head of garlic cut in half, the oil, the wine, the thyme, the star anise and the cumin.
- Marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator, turning the shoulder from time to time.
- The same day, preheat the oven to 180°C (th. 6). Drain the shoulder, salt and pepper.
- In a casserole dish, sear it over high heat in 2 tbsp. oil soup.
- Remove the shoulder. In its place, sweat the chopped onion, 2 min.
- Put the meat back in the dish and for the marinade halfway up.
- Bake for 3:30 to 4 hours, basting the shoulder regularly with the marinade and adding veal stock during cooking.
- Bring the broth to the boil with the bouquet garni.
- Add the bulgur, cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the bouquet garni and for the bulgur into a dish.
- Cover with cling film and let rise for 5 minutes. Flake it with a fork, adding the olive oil. Salt, pepper.
- Serve the shoulder with its juice and the bulgur
Bulgur recipe :
- Bring 40 cl of chicken broth to the boil with 1 bouquet garni (thyme, bay leaf, parsley stalks).
- For in 250 g of bulgur and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the bouquet garni and for the bulgur into a dish.
- Cover with cling film and let rise for 5 minutes. Fluff it with a fork, adding 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with 60 g of taggiasche olives, 80 g of dried tomatoes in small pieces and 1/2 bunch of chopped fresh coriander.
- Offer this very aromatic bulgur with the lamb.
4-hour lamb confit with olives and lemon, bulgur
Today we offer you the following recipe: 4-hour lamb confit with olives and lemon, bulgur
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the 4-hour lamb confit with olives and lemon, bulgur recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
4-hour lamb confit with olives and lemon, bulgur Recipe – 4-hour lamb confit with olives and lemon, bulgur Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!