A tournedos dressed by the Southwest
- 1 tournedos
- 1 slice of foie gras
- 5 thin slices of black truffles to place on the foie gras
- 10 cl of veal stock –
- 20 cl of Floc de Gasconne
- 1 tbsp rose berries
- 30 g butter
- 1 slice of bread, cut with a cookie cutter (without the crust)
- 1 punnet of currants
- 1 edible flower
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan and place the slice of bread. Turn it over regularly.
- It will crust, taking on a pretty golden color. Reserve it on a baking dish.
- In the same skillet, add a knob of butter.
- Raise the heat, place the tournedos, salt and pepper on both sides, let it brown, turning it several times depending on how much cooking you want.
- When the cooking is close to its end, remove the strings and the bard. Then brown the tournedos all around.
- Recovery of cooking juices: Deglaze with 20 cl of Floc de Gasconne, let reduce slightly, add the rose berries, then for the veal stock diluted in water.
- Let reduce. Stir to loosen the juices from the bottom of the pan.
- Place the very hot tournedos on the slice of bread. Top it with the slice of foie gras. Salt and pepper .
- Bake. Light the grill, no more than 2 to 3 minutes
- Arrange on a warm plate.
Garnish the toast with the meat and the foie gras. Cover with cooking deglazing sauce: bunches of currants
Arrange, on top, slices of truffles, and to make it look pretty, an edible flower.
Foie gras brings sweetness and enhances the aromas of meat and the scent of truffles. There, it's El Dorado
Serve with duchess potatoes
A tournedos dressed by the Southwest
Today we offer you the following recipe: A tournedos dressed by the Southwest
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the A tournedos dressed by the Southwest recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
A tournedos dressed by the Southwest Recipe – A tournedos dressed by the Southwest Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊