Aioli my way
For the aioli sauce :
- 4 garlic cloves
- 30 cl Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- 1 egg yolk to make it easier to prepare the aioli (although in the original recipe, it does not need any)
For garnish :
- 150 g Sweet potatoes
- 4 purple artichokes
- 3 large knobs of fat
- 1 large onion
- 1 to 2 tbsp. coffee rases of ras el hanout
- Paradise Berries (a little)
For the cod :
- 400 g Cod back
- 1 cube of vegetable stock for about ½ l of water
- 3 star anise (star anise)
- For the aioli sauce: we peel the garlic cloves and preferably we remove the germ.
- We put them in a mortar and we crush them with a pestle so as to obtain a nice ointment. Optionally, we add the egg yolk.
- We mix while gradually adding the olive oil in a drizzle, we salt and we pepper.
- We refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the filling: we peel the sweet potatoes, wash them and cut them into pieces 4 to 5 cm long and depending on the diameter of the sweet potato, we cut each piece into 2 or 4 in thickness.
- We turn each piece and then cook them for a few minutes in salted boiling water.
- We drain them and immediately stop the cooking by putting them in ice water.
- We will finish preparing them later in the same pan as the purple artichokes.
- To prepare the purple artichokes, we cut the end of their tail, we remove the first leaves on the foot and on the beginning of the heart of the artichoke.
- We peel the tail using a peeler, we free the leaves and we cut the top of the leaves with a neat line.
- We cut them into slices 5-8 mm thick in length.
- In a skillet, we first fry the artichokes raw and in fat once prepared, for 2 to 3 minutes, turning them once, salt and pepper.
- We add in this same pan the sweet potatoes precooked and drained as well as the onion peeled and cut into large wedges.
- We adjust the seasoning if necessary then we sprinkle with ras el hanout. Leave to cook for a few minutes, stirring gently from time to time.
- We add the maniguette just before serving.
- For the cod: we plunge the cod loins into the simmering broth with the star anise then we turn off the heat and leave to cook, covered, for 7 to 8 minutes.
- We serve immediately with the rest of the ingredients and preparations for the aioli!
- Enjoy your lunch !
Aioli my way
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!