- 2 live lobsters, around 600 g each
- 3 shallots
- 6 tbsp. tomato coulis
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 75 g butter
- 30 cl of dry white wine
- 2 tbsp. cognac
- 1/2 lemon
- Cayenne pepper
- salt pepper
- Boil the lobsters 30 sec. Drain immediately. Let them cool. Separate the head from the tail. Remove the clamps.
- Split the heads. Set aside the creamy parts and the coral. Cut off the tails at the intersections keeping the water flowing.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan and sauté the chopped shallots for 2 minutes. Add the lobster pieces and claws. Fry them over high heat, whisking constantly, until the shells turn red. Salt, pepper and add the chilli. Add the lobster water, white wine and cognac. Let cook for 15 minutes covered.
- Remove the lobster pieces from the skillet with a slotted spoon. Filter the cooking juices. Boil it and reduce by half then add the tomato coulis. Continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Mix the softened butter with the creamy parts and the reserved coral. Whisk this preparation into the reduced juice. Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice. Reheat the lobster pieces and claws in this sauce without boiling. Serve hot with a mixture of white rice and wild rice.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!