- 120g rolled oats
- 140ml Milk
- 1 twenty slices of dried banana
- 1 sachet Vanilla sugar
- In a small saucepan, combine oats and milk.
- Cook over low heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cover so that the flakes puff up.
- Add the vanilla sugar, half of the dried banana pieces and mix well.
- Divide the porridge into small bowls and sprinkle with the dried banana pieces.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!