batbout stuffed with tuna, egg and vegetables
- 200 g Fine semolina
- 300 g Flour
- 10 cl Warm milk
- 18 g Baker's yeast
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 Half red bell pepper
- 1 half green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- Dilute the yeast in a little lukewarm water and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- For the flour into the bowl of a stand mixer, add the diluted yeast, sugar and 1 pinch of salt and start kneading. Gradually for in the lukewarm milk and about 15 cl of water, until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste. Cover and let rest for 1h30.
- Degas the dough and divide it into dough pieces of equal size.
- Roll out each ball of dough to form thick patties. Cover with a towel and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the onion. Rinse the peppers and cut them into small cubes. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and sweat the onion. Add the diced peppers and cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Add the drained tuna and the beaten egg, salt, pepper, mix and leave to cool.
- Spread a little stuffing in the center of the pancakes and fold them over to close them. Seal the edges.
- Heat a large frying pan and place the batbouts (proceed in several times). Cook until the loaves start to puff up. Flip them over and continue cooking on the other side.
- Stuff the batbout breads with this preparation. Heat a large frying pan with a little oil and brown the batbouts for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Serve immediately.
batbout stuffed with tuna, egg and vegetables
Today we offer you the following recipe: batbout stuffed with tuna, egg and vegetables
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the batbout stuffed with tuna, egg and vegetables recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
batbout stuffed with tuna, egg and vegetables Recipe – batbout stuffed with tuna, egg and vegetables Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊