- 1 kg Beef meat (lodging (paleron, scoter))
- 150 g Plain bacon
- 2 Onions
- 2 Carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 3 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 clove
- 1 pinch 4-spice
- Peel the onions. Peel the carrots and cut them into pieces. Peel the garlic cloves, remove the germ. Cut the meat into pieces.
- Combine all these ingredients in a salad bowl, add the bouquet garni, clove, 4-spice and pepper. For in the red wine, cover with cling film and leave to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Drain the meat, separate the aromatics and the wine.
- Fry the bacon for 2 minutes in the pan. Remove them, heat the oil and brown the pieces of meat on all sides.
- Remove the meat and brown the herbs instead. Put the meat and bacon back into the pan, salt, dust with flour, mix then for the wine from the marinade, cover and simmer for 3 hours over low heat.
- Remove the pieces of meat and the bacon bits, place them in a hollow dish: keep warm on a bain-marie.
- Remove the bouquet garni and the clove, and reduce the sauce stock to a simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning. Forr over the meat and serve immediately. Serve with steamed seasonal vegetables (potatoes, celeriac, etc.) or a good homemade mashed potato.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!