Beef in cider
- 800 g Beef chuck
- 50 g pancetta
- 3 Carrots
- 1 bottle of raw cider
- 2 large chopped onions
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 cases. wholemeal flour
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 pinch Chilli
- Cut the meat into cubes, salt and set aside.
- Wash the carrots, peel them and cut them into sections.
- Cut the pancetta into small dice.
- In a casserole dish, brown the meat to brown it on all sides for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the meat from the casserole and set aside.
- In the same pot, brown the chopped onions with the pepper in the remaining olive oil.
- Once they have become transparent, add the pancetta pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat pieces, flour and mix well.
- For in the cider and water, add the bay leaves and thyme, cover and cook for 2 hours.
- After two hours of cooking, add the carrots, and continue cooking for another hour.
Beef in cider
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!