- 1 kg Paleron
- 1 Bottle of Côtes-du-Rhône
- 4 Onions
- 3 Carrots
- 1 organic orange (zest and juice)
- 2 Cloves
- 1 star anise
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 6 Peppercorns
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- Degrease the beef and cut it into large cubes. Wash the orange, remove the zest and squeeze the juice. Peel the onions and carrots then cut them into rings.
- In a casserole, heat the olive oil and brown the onions and the meat for 10 to 15 minutes. Add the spices, bay leaf, thyme, orange zest and juice. Salt, pepper. Leave to simmer gently for 5 minutes then sprinkle with red wine. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 2h30.
- Add the carrots, adjust the seasoning and continue cooking for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve directly in the baking dish accompanied by steamed potatoes, pasta or, as in Provence, polenta.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!