- 600 g Fleurettes (and young broccoli leaves (without the large stems))
- 350 g Small pasta (traditionally (orrechiette, but it can also be spirals, farfallines…))
- 5 garlic cloves
- 8 Anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 6 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g Parmesan
- Bring a very large pot of salted water to a boil. Dip the florets in it, cook for about 10 minutes, then add the pasta, and cook for the time indicated on the package. What matters is that the florets cook a total of 20 minutes flat to be perfect: you must therefore first look at the cooking time of the pasta, then calculate the "pre-cooking" time of the broccoli accordingly to arrive 20 minutes altogether.
- Meanwhile, cut the garlic cloves into large pieces and sauté them very gently in a large skillet with the olive oil and the anchovies, especially without browning, until they are tender. With the back of a spoon, crush them a little at the bottom of the pan with the anchovies melted in the hot oil.
- Drain the broccoli pasta, then transfer to the pan and brown everything lightly, without forgetting to add a little pepper. Serve hot with parmesan.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!