Cabbage lasagna with ricotta and country ham
- 1 packet dry lasagna
- 250 g Ricotta
- 1 small green cabbage
- 50 g Piquillo peppers
- 4 slices Country ham
- 1 tbsp. PUGET sun-dried tomato confit
- 1 Tomato
- 1 onion
- 10 black olives
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 1 Sprig of flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to th 6 (180°C).
- Trim and wash the green cabbage leaves. Chop them finely.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Cut the piquillos into strips.
- In a hot skillet with 2 tablespoons of Lesieur DUO sunflower & olive, sweat the shredded cabbage and onions for 5 minutes.
- Stop cooking as soon as the mixture becomes tender and reserve in a salad bowl.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles for 3 minutes, drain and cool.
- Add the ricotta, piquillo peppers and sun-dried tomato confit to the cabbage, stirring gently with a spoon.
- Arrange a lasagna dough on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, place 2 cm of filling, repeat the operation by overlapping the layers and finish with a lasagna dough.
- Drizzle with oil and bake for 20 mins th 6 (180°C).
- Meanwhile, mix in a bowl 3 tablespoons of Lesieur DUO sunflower & olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. Add a diced tomato, capers, minced black olives and chopped flat-leaf parsley. Add salt and pepper.
- Arrange the lasagna on a hot plate, generously drizzle with virgin vinaigrette and garnish with country ham.
Cabbage lasagna with ricotta and country ham
Today we offer you the following recipe: Cabbage lasagna with ricotta and country ham
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Cabbage lasagna with ricotta and country ham recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Cabbage lasagna with ricotta and country ham Recipe – Cabbage lasagna with ricotta and country ham Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!