- 1 kg of veal meat
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 glass of tomato juice
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- Provence herbs
- olive oil
- salt pepper
- Cut the veal into cubes. Peel the onions and garlic and chop them. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
- In a casserole, heat 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil. Sauté the onions and garlic for a few minutes. Add the veal and sear it.
- Deglaze with the white wine.
- Add the diced tomatoes, the can of peeled tomatoes and the tomato juice. Add the Provencal herbs and paprika. Salt, pepper and mix. Cover and simmer over very low heat for 1 hour.
- Take a little sauce in a bowl then add the corn flour. Mix and for this mixture back into the pan. Slightly remove the lid and continue cooking for 2 hours. Serve hot.
Tip: Serve this recipe with fresh tagliatelle. For even more flavor, you can add sliced black olives and slices of chorizo 30 minutes before the end of cooking.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!