- 4 Bagels
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 thin slices bacon
- 1 handful salad leaves
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small red onion
- 0.5 Lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.5 Bunch of chives
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 0.5 tbsp. teaspoon Espelette pepper (optional)
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil and sear the slices of bacon, until they are crispy. Keep them warm.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining oil and cook the chicken breasts brushed with pressed garlic, about 10 minutes. Salt, pepper. Dice them into small cubes and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- Mash the avocado with a fork with 1 dash of lemon juice, chilli and salt. Finely chop the red onion.
- Open the bagels and reheat them in a low oven or in a toaster. Top them with mashed avocado, salad leaves, chicken, red onion rings, chives and grilled bacon. Serve immediately, lukewarm.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!