- 400 g chicken breast or thighs
- 300 g basmati rice
- 3 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tomato
- ½ green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 tbsp. tandoori spices
- 1 tbsp. coffee cumin
- 1 tbsp. coffee madras curry
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon mild curry
- 3 tbsp. raisins
- 3 tbsp. cashew nuts
- fresh coriander
- olive oil
- salt pepper
- Dice the chicken, place it in a bowl and sprinkle with tandoori spices. Book cool.
- Chop the garlic cloves and slice the onions.
- Fry the onions in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil until tender. Add the garlic cloves, ginger, madras curry, cumin and continue to sauté for 2 minutes. Add the chicken cubes and sauté for 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice with 1 tbsp. coffee sweet curry.
- Cut the tomato and peppers into small pieces and add them to the pan. Cook for 5 mins. For in the yoghurt, coriander, raisins, cashew nuts and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Once the rice is cooked, add it with the chicken, mix well then cook for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!