- 400g Flour
- 100g Butter
- 20 g For the oven tray
- 25 cl Liquid cream
- 1 egg
- 1 For cooking
- 1 tbsp. Yeast
- 2 pinches Salt
- 1 tbsp. milk
For the stuffing:
- 600 g Cooked chicken meat (leftover roast (or pot roast))
- 150 g Cooked rice
- 2 peppers
- 1 onion
- 100 g Mushrooms
- 100 g Frozen peas
- 20 g Butter
- 300 g fresh cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 Bunch of chives
- 2 tbsp. green pepper
- Prepare the dough: in a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the milk with an electric mixer. Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Fry the chopped onion in hot butter and add the cleaned and sliced mushrooms to it. Cook until the cooking juices have evaporated.
- In a large bowl, mix the rice, fresh cream, eggs, minced mushrooms and onions, minced chicken, peas and peppers cut into small dice. Salt and add green pepper and finely chopped chives.
- Preheat the oven to th. 7 (210°C).
- Roll out the dough into two 30cm long ovals, plus two long strips to make a braid. Arrange the stuffing in a dome on one of the ovals and cover with the other. Seal the edges with egg white. Braid the strips of dough and weld them all around the pâté.
- Decorate with the scraps of dough and brown everything with the egg yolk diluted in milk.
- Place the pie on the buttered baking sheet and put it in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Serve hot and accompanied by a salad.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!