Chickpeas sauteed with vegetables
- 200 g chickpeas
- 250 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150 g fresh spinach
- 1 small leek
- 2 tbsp. coffee garam masala
- 1 C. turmeric coffee
- 40 g pancetta
- the zest of half a lemon
- salt pepper
- olive oil
- Wash the spinach several times. Remove the stems and chop the leaves. Peel and chop the onion and the clove of garlic.
- Wash the leek after removing the first leaf. Cut it into thin strips.
- Peel the potato, wash it and cut it into small cubes.
- Chop the pancetta into thin strips.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, fry the potato over moderate heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Check for doneness. Add salt and pepper. Reserve in a salad bowl. Then fry the pancetta until crispy.
- Collect it with a slotted spoon, place it in the bowl and leave the fat in the pan.
- Sweat the onion and garlic for 5 minutes over medium heat. Sprinkle with a teaspoon of garam masala. Mix.
- Add the leek and continue cooking for 5 minutes, increasing the heat slightly. Then add the spinach.
- Cook until their vegetation water has evaporated. Reserve in the salad bowl.
- Then fry the chickpeas with a drizzle of olive oil over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the turmeric and remaining garam masala. Add salt and pepper. They should be slightly crispy.
- Add the contents of the salad bowl to the chickpeas. Mix thoroughly. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Just before serving, grate the zest of half a lemon over the chickpeas.
- This dish can be served hot or warm.
Chickpeas sauteed with vegetables
Today we offer you the following recipe: Chickpeas sauteed with vegetables
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Chickpeas sauteed with vegetables recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Chickpeas sauteed with vegetables Recipe – Chickpeas sauteed with vegetables Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊