Christmas log glazed with chocolate butter
FOR THE CAKE :
- 5 whole eggs
- 250 g of flour
- 250 g sugar
- 5 g baking powder
- 2 g salt
TO GLUE THE "LOGS" :
- 1 egg white
- 4 tbsp. icing sugar
FOR THE BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE GLAZE :
- 875 g icing sugar
- 125 g unsweetened cocoa
- 85 ml milk
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 125 g soft butter
- Preheat the oven to th.6 (180ºC).
- Beat the eggs at high speed and gradually add the sugar. Beat until the mixture is thick.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and add them in small amounts, gently lifting the mixture with a spatula.
- Prepare a greased rectangular baking sheet, cover it with baking paper and spread the dough evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 mins.
- Take out of the oven, immediately turn over on a damp cloth and roll up. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
- Unroll and coat with apple jelly, then roll again.
- Take two or three slices of roll about 5 cm thick.
- In a bowl, mix the icing sugar and the egg whites.
- Brush the places of the log where you want to glue the logs and glue the log slices there.
- Hold until the "glue" sets. If necessary, plant a wooden skewer while it dries. Reserve 30 min in the fridge.
- For the icing, whip the butter until smooth, add the icing sugar sifted with the cocoa, alternating with the milk, then add the vanilla.
- Spread over the chilled cake with a spatula. Draw streaks with a fork to simulate wood.
- Decorate with marzipan leaves, sugar stars, dark chocolate shavings, or sprinkle with a little icing sugar to give the effect of snow.
Christmas log glazed with chocolate butter
Today we offer you the following recipe: Christmas log glazed with chocolate butter
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Christmas log glazed with chocolate butter recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Christmas log glazed with chocolate butter Recipe – Christmas log glazed with chocolate butter Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!