- 4 Cod steaks of 150 g each
- 1 bunch of early carrots
- 400 g New potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 egg yolk
- 0.5 tbsp. Mustard
- 15 cl Olive oil
- Place the just-scraped carrots and the brushed potatoes in the basket of a steamer. cook 10 mins.
- Wrap each piece of cod in a sheet of parchment paper. Place them in the steamer over the vegetables and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Peel and press the garlic over a bowl. Add egg yolk and mustard. Mix well and drizzle in the oil, turning as if to make mayonnaise. Salt, pepper.
- Present this aioli with cod fillets seasoned with fleur de sel and accompanied by steamed vegetables.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!