Duck breast, red wine sauce and spiced rice
- 2 duck breasts (350 g each)
- 80 g Butter
- 250 g pre-processed rice
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons poppy seeds (or, failing that, sesame seeds)
- 100 g fresh cream
- 10 cl Red wine
- 2 Stock tablets
- 30 g Flour
- Preheat the oven to th. 7 (210°C).
- In a saucepan, for the rice with 1/2 l of water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat, until the liquid is absorbed.
- Then add the poppy seeds and fresh cream. Mix everything well, cover again and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Keep the rice warm in the pan.
- Incise the skin of the duck breasts with the tip of a knife, forming crosses.
- Butter the flesh side with 30 g of butter. Salt and pepper them generously.
- Place them, skin side up, in a buttered oven dish with 20 g of butter, and cook for 9 to 12 minutes, depending on whether you like the duck more or less pink.
- As soon as they are cooked, cut the duck breasts into slices, arrange them on a serving platter and keep them warm in the turned off oven.
- Discard the duck cooking fat and deglaze the juices with the red wine, over high heat.
- For into a sauté pan, add the broth tablets diluted in 10 cl of water and reduce by half over high heat.
- Add the remaining butter and flour previously handled, mix and thicken the sauce for a few minutes.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the duck breasts surrounded by poppy seed rice, with the sauce in a gravy boat.
Duck breast, red wine sauce and spiced rice
Today we offer you the following recipe: Duck breast, red wine sauce and spiced rice
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Duck breast, red wine sauce and spiced rice recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Duck breast, red wine sauce and spiced rice Recipe – Duck breast, red wine sauce and spiced rice Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!