- 2 Eggplants
- 4 pure beef minced steaks
- 400 g frozen ratatouille
- 10 cl Olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 onion
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Wash and dry the eggplants. Slice them lengthwise, as thinly as possible. Season with salt and pepper then sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Place the eggplant slices and let them fry on each side. They should be tender in the center and crispy on the surface.
- In a saucepan, for the frozen ratatouille and warm it gently.
- In a skillet, melt the chopped onion in the hot butter, then add the minced steaks. When they are cooked, mix them with the ratatouille. Cut the mozzarella into strips.
- Line 4 individual ramekins with cooked eggplant slices. Garnish with meat ratatouille, finish with a slice of mozzarella and fold the aubergines to close the ramekin.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 210°C. Unmould the moussaka on the plates and serve immediately.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!