Fennel risotto, smoked salmon, Sicilian lemons and vodka
- 1 large fennel
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 275 g Riso Gallo carnaroli rice
- 100 ml vodka
- 1 liter defatted chicken or vegetable broth
- 50 g freshly grated parmesan
- 75 g smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- zest and juice of a lemon (preferably Sicilian)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the broth in a saucepan and heat until boiling, lower the heat and let simmer.
- Peel the fennel, taking care to save the leaves for garnish, if desired.
- Cut the fennel in half and remove the core, then cut the fennel into small 1cm cubes.
- Add leftover fennel to broth for extra flavor.
- In a thick-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil and 25 g of butter, add the onion and fennel.
- Cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the rice, mix well with the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes, until the rice is translucent and well coated.
- Add the vodka, cook for 2 min or until the rice has completely absorbed all the vodka.
- Add a ladleful of hot broth and stir occasionally until the liquid is well absorbed.
- Continue adding the broth, one ladleful at a time, making sure the rice absorbs the broth well, before adding the next ladleful.
- After 18 to 20 minutes, the rice will be al dente (tender with a certain crunch in the mouth) and creamy.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the parmesan, remaining butter, smoked salmon, lemon juice and zest.
- Mix carefully. Cover the risotto, then leave to rest for 1 min, decorate with the fennel leaves and serve.
Fennel risotto, smoked salmon, Sicilian lemons and vodka
Today we offer you the following recipe: Fennel risotto, smoked salmon, Sicilian lemons and vodka
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Fennel risotto, smoked salmon, Sicilian lemons and vodka recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Fennel risotto, smoked salmon, Sicilian lemons and vodka Recipe – Fennel risotto, smoked salmon, Sicilian lemons and vodka Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊