Fine semolina kesra
- 700 g fine semolina
- 300 g flour
- 5 tbsp oil or melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh yeast
- Lukewarm water
- To prepare the fine semolina kesra dough, this traditional Algerian semolina-based dish, dilute the yeast in a little warm water and let it foam.
- Then put the flour and fine semolina in a large bowl or (sahfa) add salt and oil and mix with your fingers.
- Then, add the yeast and add the water little by little until it has the consistency of a very soft dough.
- Cover with cling film and let rise until the dough doubles in size.
- Once the fine semolina kesra has risen, degas the dough and divide it into 4 equal balls. Then cover it and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- Finally, to cook the fine semolina kesra, preheat a cast iron tagine or skillet and roll out a ball of dough into a patty.
- The thickness of the fine semolina kesra galette remains a choice according to your desires and according to the accompaniment, thinner or thicker.
- Cook the patties on both sides, pricking them with a fork.
- Fine semolina kesra can be eaten hot or cold, on its own or spread with butter, jam or honey, or dipped in olive oil.
- It can be served with fermented milk (leben) or curdled milk (raib) at breakfast or at snack time.
- In Algeria, kesra fine semolina can be eaten hot or cold with various dishes such as loubia in sauce (green beans) or hmiss (Algerian dish made of peppers and tomatoes).
- Don't be afraid to try this recipe! Take your time for the realization of this fine semolina kesra, and you will appreciate the result! Enjoy your food !
Fine semolina kesra
Today we offer you the following recipe: Fine semolina kesra
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Fine semolina kesra recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Fine semolina kesra Recipe – Fine semolina kesra Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊