- 1 roll of pizza dough
- 250 g mixed wild mushrooms
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon tomato coulis
- 150 g mozzarella
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- sprigs of chives
- salt pepper
- Fry the sliced mushrooms for 5 min in a dry pan with a non-stick coating so that they release their water. Drain them. Then fry them for 5 minutes in 2 tablespoons of oil. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Unroll the pizza dough. Place it on a plate. Spread the tomato coulis on it and arrange the warm mushrooms on top.
- Top with mozzarella slices and drizzle with oil.
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. 8 (240°C). Decorate with sprigs of chives and serve immediately.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!