Greek lamb keftas and pita bread
- 800 g shoulder of lamb
- 350 g Flour
- 250 g Greek yogurt
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 g Dry baker's yeast
- 2 pinches Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 40°C.
- Dissolve the yeast in 5 cl of lukewarm water. Leave to rest for 5 mins.
- In the bowl of the food processor fitted with the kneading attachment, combine the flour, dissolved yeast, oil and 5 g of salt.
- Start turning and for little by little 15 cl of lukewarm water through the chimney.
- Continue to knead in a food processor for about 10 minutes, to obtain a soft ball of dough that detaches from the sides of the bowl.
- Put the dough in a bowl, cover with a tea towel and let rise for 1 hour in the preheated oven off.
- Mix the yoghurt with the pressed garlic, half the chopped mint, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the onion, parsley and remaining mint in a food processor.
- Add the meat cut into large pieces, the eggs, salt and pepper and chop in short pulses.
- Divide the pita dough into 6, knead each piece for 5 seconds. Form balls.
- Wrap them in plastic wrap, leave to rest for 20 minutes then roll them out thinly.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C (th. 8), placing a baking sheet inside.
- Place the pitas on the baking sheet lined with baking paper, and bake for 6 minutes.
- Form meatballs between your wet hands.
- In a frying pan, heat a drizzle of oil and cook them for about 7 minutes.
- Garnish the split pitas. Drizzle with yogurt sauce.
- Serve immediately with salad, herbs and onion rings.
Greek lamb keftas and pita bread
Today we offer you the following recipe: Greek lamb keftas and pita bread
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Greek lamb keftas and pita bread recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Greek lamb keftas and pita bread Recipe – Greek lamb keftas and pita bread Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊