Grenoble-style roasted scallops
- 16 beautiful scallops
- The beards of scallops
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp. soup. Olive oil for cooking
- 70 g Butter
- 1 clove pink garlic
- 1 bouquet garni
- 20 cl white wine
- 20 cl White chicken stock
- Ground pepper
For the Grenoble:
- 2 lemons
- 0.25 Bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 100 g Sliced bread croutons
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 30 g Small capers
- Ground pepper
- The day before, have the scallops prepared at the fishmonger, keeping the shells. Rinse them with water and put them to drain on a wire rack. Disgorge the beards with clean water for 1 day.
- The same day, coarsely chop the shallot with its skin.
- In a skillet, sauté the beards so that they lose all their moisture, then drain them in a strainer.
- Heat a casserole dish with the olive oil and 20 g of butter. Sear the beards again, coloring them well, then add the shallot, the garlic in the shirt and the bouquet garni. Deglaze with the white wine and reduce by two thirds. Sprinkle with white stock and let reduce by a good half. Pass the contents of the casserole through a strainer and filter the juice obtained in a strainer. Book.
- Grenoble. Collect the zest of the lemons using a peeler, cut them into julienne strips, then peel the lemons raw, removing the white skin.
- Raise the supremes above a bowl to collect the juice and cut them into small dice.
- Blanch the julienne of lemon zest twice in boiling water, then confit it in the lemon juice for 10 minutes over low heat and set aside.
- Wash and chop the flat-leaf parsley, brown the croutons in the pan with the olive oil and drain the small capers.
- Dressing and finishing: preheat the oven to 180°C (th. 6). Melt 50 g of butter in a saucepan until it takes on a hazelnut color and set aside. Season the walnuts with a little olive oil, salt, a turn of the pepper mill, then bake them for 10 minutes. Whip the hazelnut butter sauce, then add a dash of lemon juice. Arrange the Grenoble garnish on each shell, sauce and serve.
Grenoble-style roasted scallops
Today we offer you the following recipe: Grenoble-style roasted scallops
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Grenoble-style roasted scallops recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Grenoble-style roasted scallops Recipe – Grenoble-style roasted scallops Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!