- 1 pizza dough
- Tomato coulis: 1 small pot
- 4 Pineapple slices
- Grated Gruyere: 50 g
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts
- 2 balls of mozzarella
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread the tomato coulis on top.
- Drain the mozzarella and cut it into slices.
- Place them on the pizza along with the diced chicken and pineapple.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and oregano. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!