Homemade baked ravioli
- 2 eggs
- 250 g of flour
- 60 milliliters of water
- 8 threads of saffron
- 300 g ricotta
- 60 g baby spinach
- 15 g chives
- 5 mint leaves
- 20 g parsley
- 5 g marjoram
- 200 g grated parmesan
- 250 milliliters liquid cream
- Salt pepper
- Start by preparing the egg paste: Infuse the saffron with a pinch of salt in the water for ten minutes, then strain it.
- Beat the eggs, mix them with the saffron water.
- Incorporate the flour little by little, until you obtain a smooth dough, which no longer sticks to your hands but is still very elastic.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing: Wash and spin dry the herbs. Chop the herbs: spinach, chives, parsley, marjoram, mint.
- Mix the herbs with the ricotta and 100 g grated parmesan. Season with salt and pepper and set aside in a fine-tipped pastry bag.
- Roll out the dough into thin sheets. If you have a rolling mill, use the thinnest thickness. Otherwise, you can roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Using the fine pastry bag, make 3 rows of small heaps of stuffing, very regular, not far apart.
- Close with a second sheet of pastry. Hermetically close the upper part. Pass the wavy roller to close well.
- Then, using your wheel, square the plate, between each small pile of stuffing, pressing lightly, so as not to cut the dough.
- This operation closes the ravioli by separating them from each other, but keeping the plates whole.
- In a gratin dish, cover the bottom with sheets of ravioli, cover with cream, sprinkle with parmesan, salt, pepper, and grate a little nutmeg.
- Then add another layer of ravioli etc...until you have used all the pasta. Finish with cream and parmesan.
- Bake at 150°C for around 30 mins, using fan-assisted heat.
- Serve hot, as a main course, or as an accompaniment to grilled meat or fish.
Homemade baked ravioli
Today we offer you the following recipe: Homemade baked ravioli
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Homemade baked ravioli recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Homemade baked ravioli Recipe – Homemade baked ravioli Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊