Jamie Oliver Papillote Fish
- 1 egg, large size
- 100 g potatoes
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 lemon
- 5 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of black olives (pitted)
- 1 fillet of 120 g firm-fleshed white fish (bass, haddock, halibut, etc.)
- olive oil
- White wine
- Form a papillote using a 35 x 45 cm aluminum foil.
- To do this, fold the sheet in half, then fold down three of the sides that you have previously brushed with beaten egg, so as to obtain the shape of an envelope.
- The beaten egg will allow the foil to be airtight. Remember to keep an opening, on the fourth edge.
- Coarsely cut the potatoes into cubes or slices, then cook them for 6 minutes in a pan of salted boiling water.
- Drain and let cool slightly.
- Cut and detail the fennel into quarters. Reserve the tops.
- Then cut the lemon into thin slices, then the cherry tomatoes in half, and crush the olives with the flat of a knife to pit them.
- For the fennel, lemon, tomatoes and olives over the fish and cooled potatoes in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil, season with salt and black pepper, and toss gently to coat the ingredients.
- Place the mixture carefully in the papillote, sprinkle with fennel leaves, then close the papillote, making sure to leave a little air and keep it in the refrigerator until mealtime.
- Before baking, preheat your oven to 180°C (th. 6).
- Open the papillote to for in a little wine, close it and place it on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes (the fish and potatoes must be cooked to perfection).
- Arrange the fish on a beautiful plate in its foil, taking care to pierce it to evacuate the steam.
- The tomato and wine jus goes perfectly with steamed broccoli or green beans.
Jamie Oliver Papillote Fish
Today we offer you the following recipe: Jamie Oliver Papillote Fish
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Jamie Oliver Papillote Fish recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Jamie Oliver Papillote Fish Recipe – Jamie Oliver Papillote Fish Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Bon appétit 😊