- 800 g Ground lamb
- 800 g Eggplant
- 500 g crushed tomatoes
- 50 cl Milk
- 40 g Butter
- 2 small eggs
- 1 large onion
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 12 cl Olive oil
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. coffee Shave of 4 spices
- Wash and dry the eggplants. Cut them into thin slices lengthwise. Heat 10 cl of olive oil in a sauté pan. Dip the aubergines in it and let them fry for a few minutes, they must be soft in the center and grilled on the surface.
- In a frying pan, for the remaining olive oil and the pressed garlic and minced onion. Add the meat and brown it with salt, pepper and the 4-spice mixture. Add the crushed tomatoes and sauté the preparation for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the béchamel: in a saucepan, gently melt the butter cut into pieces. Sprinkle with flour, mix with a wooden spoon.
- Bring the milk to a boil then for it into the saucepan, stirring. Remove from the heat, break the eggs and whisk vigorously.
- Salt and pepper the bechamel sauce.
- In a large gratin dish, place a layer of fried eggplant strips. Cover with lamb in tomato sauce then finish with a last row of aubergines. Coat with béchamel and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake the dish at 180°C for 30 minutes. Serve the moussaka au gratin hot.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!