- 250 g Pork liver (or heifer)
- 120 g Smoked bacon
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 80 g Butter
- Fry the chopped garlic and onion over low heat in 20 g of butter.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs into an omelette.
- In a bowl, chop the liver and bacon together.
- Add the onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, beaten eggs, flour and chopped parsley.
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg (it is said?).
- Mix everything until you get a smooth puree.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- With a large spoon (or by hand), form balls and poach them in simmering water for about 10 minutes, depending on the size of the balls.
- Remove them with a slotted spoon, arrange them in a dish and sprinkle them with the remaining melted butter (or like me with liquid cream).
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!