- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 600g Mirabelle plums
- 0.5 Lemon
- 50g Sugar
- 40g Butter
- 20 g Almond powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. whipping cream
- Preheat the oven th.6-7 (200°C). Wash and pit the Mirabelle plums. Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 g of butter then add the mirabelle plum mumps.
- Sprinkle with 30 g of sugar. Leave to color for a few minutes. Book.
- Make 4 circles of about 16 cm in the puff pastry.
- Using a fork, prick the pie crust before spreading the poached fruit, leaving a 1/2 cm edge without Mirabelle plums. Bake for 15 mins. Book.
- Mix the remaining butter and sugar, the ground almonds, the cream and finally the egg in a bowl.
For a few spoonfuls of this cream over the tartlets then put them under the grill for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!