- 10 cl Strawberry syrup
- 10 cl Orange syrup
- 10 cl Green apple syrup
- 10 cl Lime syrup
- Mineral water
- Mix the strawberry syrup with 10 cl of cold water.
- Pour into 8 popsicle molds placed in their holder. Freeze for 1 hour at -24°C.
- Mix the orange syrup with 10 cl of cold water.
- For into the molds on the previous mixture hardened by the cold. Put back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Proceed in the same way with the green apple syrup and the lime syrup, that is to say, by lengthening each syrup with 10 cl of cold water and then allowing it to harden in the freezer.
- Be careful not to overfill the molds.
- After pouring the last syrup + water mixture, place the lids.
- Store in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- At the last moment, pass the mussels for a few seconds under hot water. Wipe then unmold the popsicles. Serve them immediately.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!