My chocolate and vanilla cream Christmas log
THE CHOCOLATE ROLLED BISCUIT :
- 4 egg whites
- 85 g + 135g sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 whole eggs
- 85 g flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
MASCARPONE CREAM :
- 125 g mascarpone
- 25 cl full cream 35%
- 65 g of sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
THE DECOR :
- 40g chocolate shavings
- 2 tbsp. amarena
- 3 tbsp. cherry jam
- Preheat the oven to 210°C. In a bowl, beat the egg whites with the 85g of sugar so that they form a bird's beak.
- Then in a second bowl, beat the yolks with the whole eggs and the 135g of ribbon sugar, add the flour and the cocoa powder to the spatula.
- Gently mix the two devices together.
- For onto a buttered silicone-rimmed baking sheet or onto a silicone sheet previously placed on a baking sheet.
- Spread lightly to even out the biscuit using an angled spatula. Bake for 7 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, gently unmold the biscuit upside down on a damp cloth, cut the edges into a rectangle shape and leave to cool.
- In a very cold salad bowl, for the mascarpone, beat it lightly using a hand mixer, for the very cold liquid cream, continue to whip and add the sugar with the vanilla pulp, whipped cream.
- Reserve half in a salad bowl and the other half in a plastic bag fitted with a Saint-Honoré tip. Book cool.
- Coat the biscuit with cherry jam, then whipped cream and sprinkle with a few chocolate shavings.
- Roll the biscuit without crushing it and place it in a dish.
- Using the piping bag, form lines on the log.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and add 4 Amarena cherries on top to decorate. Keep the log cool.
My chocolate and vanilla cream Christmas log
Today we offer you the following recipe: My chocolate and vanilla cream Christmas log
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the My chocolate and vanilla cream Christmas log recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
My chocolate and vanilla cream Christmas log Recipe – My chocolate and vanilla cream Christmas log Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!