For the dough:
- 220g Flour
- 100g Butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
For garnish :
- 1 kg Apples (boskoop or pippin type)
- 1 Lemon
- 10 cl Milk
- 10 cl thick fresh cream
- 15g Butter
- 10 cl Cider
- 2 eggs
- 100g Powdered sugar
- Make the pie dough. In a bowl, mix the melted butter with the sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Add the whole egg and then the sifted flour.
- Gather the dough into a ball and leave to rest for 50 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to th. 7 (210°C). Roll out the dough in a buttered pie pan.
- Cover the pie with baking beads and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the apples and remove the cores and seeds.
- Cut the apples into quarters and sprinkle them with lemon. Arrange the apples on the bottom of the pie.
- Sprinkle with 40 g of sugar and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, cider, cream and bring to a boil.
- In a bowl, whip the 2 whole eggs and the rest of the sugar into an omelette.
- Off the heat, pour the beaten eggs into the hot liquid.
- Remove the pie from the oven, pour the egg mixture over the apples and bake for 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!