- 100 g of water (10 cl)
- 100 g of milk (10 cl)
- 60g Butter
- 4 g fine salt
- 3g Powdered sugar
- 120g Flour
- 160 g whole eggs
- 4 pours of Bergamot essential oil crystals
- Granulated sugar
- frying oil
- Boil the water, milk, butter, salt, sugar and flavoring of your choice.
- Remove from the heat, add the flour, return to the heat and let the dough dry out until it comes away from the sides of the pan and forms a ball. Count 3 minutes.
- Put the dough in the bowl of your food processor, whisk using the foil for 3 minutes to cool it a little, then add the beaten eggs little by little, stirring vigorously.
- For the batter into a piping bag. Cut the end to have a 4 cm opening. Book.
- Prepare a frying bath at 180°C. Maintain this temperature as much as possible.
- Above this temperature, the donut will cook quickly on the outside and not on the inside.
- Pipe 2 cm long sections and cut them with scissors. Watch out for splashes.
- Leave to swell and brown (allow a good 3 minutes), remove with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent paper.
- Coat the nun's farts with sugar while they are still warm.
- If you want to garnish them wait until they cool down a bit.
- Good tasting !
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!