Pistachio sausage in brioche and small hearts of lettuce
- 1 pistachio sausage from Lyon
- 4 hearts of lettuce
- 250 g Flour
- 125 g Butter
- 50 g Pistachios
- 3 eggs
- 1 Yellow
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. coffee Shave of salt
- 1 tbsp. coffee Dehydrated baker's yeast
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- In a bowl, sift the flour and mix it with the yeast and sugar. Make a hollow in the center and add the 3 beaten eggs and 2 cl of water. Mix gently to obtain a soft dough then incorporate the soft butter cut into cubes and the salt. Knead for a long time to obtain a soft dough. Put it in the salad bowl, cover with a tea towel and leave to rise for about 1 hour, in a well-heated place (more than 20°C).
- Immerse the sausage in simmering water and cook for 25 minutes over medium heat. Drain it, let it cool down and then remove the skin. Wrap it in cling film and place it in the fridge.
- Knead the dough for 10 seconds, form a ball and place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours (the dough can be prepared in the morning for the evening).
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle, 1h15 before serving. Place the unwrapped sausage in the center and fold the edges over to wrap it. Place in a cake mold (you can decorate small stars of dough. Leave to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Brush the brioche with egg yolk and bake at 180°C (th 6) for 30 min.
- Coarsely chop the pistachios and mix them with the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve the brioche sausage in slices, superimposed in the center of the table, and surround with hearts of lettuce in quarters: the children eat with their fingers.
Pistachio sausage in brioche and small hearts of lettuce
Today we offer you the following recipe: Pistachio sausage in brioche and small hearts of lettuce
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Pistachio sausage in brioche and small hearts of lettuce recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Pistachio sausage in brioche and small hearts of lettuce Recipe – Pistachio sausage in brioche and small hearts of lettuce Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!