- 1 large white or purple eggplant
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 cooked sausages
- grated mozzarella
- Grated parmesan
- fresh coriander
- salt and pepper
- chilli pepper
- Preheat your oven in grill mode to 250°C.
- Wash the aubergine then cut it into 5 mm thick slices.
- Prepare the grilled eggplants.
- Arrange the grilled eggplant slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and chilli.
- Wash and cut the small cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the merguez sausages into slices and garnish the eggplant slices with the cherry tomato halves and the merguez rounds.
- Sprinkle generously with grated parmesan and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Bake the aubergines for ten minutes on the grill.
- Enjoy the aubergines, pizza style as they come out of the oven.
- Treat yourself !!!!!!
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!