- 700 Pork meat (and ground beef)
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 0.5 Bunch of parsley
- In a bowl, mix the meat, eggs, breadcrumbs, peeled and finely chopped onion and chopped parsley. Salt, pepper.
- Mix by hand 5 min.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes on each side until they are golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve, if desired, with mashed beetroot.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!