Rognonnade of lamb in a crust
- 1 leg of lamb of 1.5 kg
- 600 g ready-to-use puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons Oil
For the stuffing:
- 1 lamb kidney
- 4 Chicken livers
- 200 g button mushrooms
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Armagnac soup
- 50 g Butter
- Ask your butcher to remove the bone from the lamb.
- Prepare the stuffing: cut the stems of the mushrooms. Rinse them quickly and chop them.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan. Place the kidney and the diced livers in it. Brown them for 1 min.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and the rosemary leaves. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring with a spatula. For in the armagnac, mix again and leave the preparation to cool.
- Fill the cavity left by the leg bone with stuffing. Sew the opening with kitchen thread.
- Oil the lamb, place it in a thick-bottomed casserole dish and brown it and pre-cook it for 20 minutes, turning it over.
- Remove the lamb. Let it cool completely.
- Then preheat the oven on thermostat 7 (210°C).
- Roll out the puff pastry on the work surface. Cut 6 strips 1 cm wide and reserve them for decoration.
- Place the salted and peppered lamb on the puff pastry and fold the sides.
- Seal the edges by moistening them with cold water and pinching them with your fingertips.
- Turn the lamb over so that the folds are on the bottom.
- Decorate with the reserved strips of pastry and brush the entire surface with egg yolk diluted with a tablespoon of water.
- Bake the lamb in the oven for 30 minutes: the dough must be perfectly golden.
- Let the lamb rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Rognonnade of lamb in a crust
Today we offer you the following recipe: Rognonnade of lamb in a crust
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Rognonnade of lamb in a crust recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Rognonnade of lamb in a crust Recipe – Rognonnade of lamb in a crust Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!