- 2 eggs
- 1 handful lamb's lettuce
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon soy cream
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 fillet for the pan
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Nuts
- Whisk the oil with the mustard and vinegar, salt and pepper. Crack the nuts, collect the shards.
- Beat the eggs with the cream, chives, salt and pepper. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet.
- Cook the omelet, slide it onto a plate and roll it up immediately. Cut it into thin slices of about 1 cm.
- Mix the lamb's lettuce and the vinaigrette in a salad bowl. Divide the omelet rolls and slivers of walnuts and serve immediately.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!