- 700 g Beef tenderloin
- 400 g Shiitake type black mushrooms
- 2 green peppers
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 Basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons Ready-to-use satay sauce
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons sesame oil
- 15 cl Water
- 1/3 beef bouillon cube
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Slice the meat into thin strips. Peel the garlic and crush it. In a bowl, combine the garlic, soy sauce, satay sauce and oyster sauce. Place the meat in a deep dish and for the previous mixture into it. Mix and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
- While the beef is marinating, peel the onion and cut it into strips. Wash the peppers and cut them into strips. Wash the mushrooms and slice them. Wash the basil and chop it. Boil the water and dissolve the stock cube.
- In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil. Sauté the onion for 5 mins. Add the beef and marinade, along with the peppers and mushrooms. Mix and cook for 6 to 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with beef broth and let reduce over low heat. Sprinkle with chopped basil, pepper and serve hot with basmati rice.
- Tip: You can also sprinkle this dish with crushed unsalted peanuts that you have roasted for 3 minutes in a non-stick pan.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!