- 1 Chicken cut into pieces
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 12 black olives
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch Chilli
- Rinse the peppers, peel them and cut them into strips. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into quarters. Peel and mince the onion and garlic.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Remove them and discard the cooking fat.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the pan, and sweat the onion. Add the pepper strips and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring. Add the chicken pieces, garlic and tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chilli, for about 15 simmering water and simmer gently for 30 min. Add the sliced olives and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Tip: you can replace the simmering water with broth. Serve with rice.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!