- 600 g Strawberries
- 0.5 Lemon
- 250g mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- 8 Spoon Cookies
- 70 g Powdered sugar
- Rinse the strawberries, hull them and drain them.
- Mix 400 g with 40 g of sugar and the lemon juice. Pass through a sieve then set aside.
- Separate whites from yellows.
- Beat the yolks with an electric whisk with the remaining sugar until the mixture whitens. Add the mascarpone.
- Whip the egg whites until very stiff and fold them into the previous mixture.
- Dip the ladyfingers in the strawberry coulis and arrange them at the bottom of a verrine.
- Cover with a layer of strawberries cut into quarters and finally with a thick layer of mascarpone cream. Retry the operation.
- Reserve 2 hours in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!