- 2 kg Mussels
- 1 packet of sliced bread
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 50 g Unsalted butter
- For the mussels: let the mussels soak for a few moments to clean them.
- For the stuffing: using a blender, finely mix the bread.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop the parsley.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add the mixed bread.
- Crush the garlic cloves then add them with the parsley. To book.
- In a Dutch oven, open the mussels and keep the cooking water.
- In a dish, detach the mussels one by one to keep only the mussels attached to their foot.
- Finish cooking the stuffing by wetting the preparation if necessary with the cooking water from the mussels (4 to 5 tablespoons).
Then add the mussels to the stuffing, mix well to distribute the stuffing in the mussel shells.
It's ready !
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!