- 1 Pumpkin
- 2 Carrots
- 1 onion
- 100 g Gorgonzola
- 50 g Pine nuts
- 25 cl Liquid cream
- 20 g Butter
- 4 sage leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Clean the carrots, cut them into rings.
- Split the cap of the pumpkin, then dig the inside with a spoon, taking care not to pierce the skin.
- Remove the seeds, then cut the pumpkin flesh into pieces.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the onions, stir 3 minutes then add the pieces of pumpkin and carrots. Salt and pepper, sprinkle with chopped sage, for 10 cl of water and cook for 10 minutes, stirring.
- Place the cream and the diced gorgonzola in the sauté pan, stir then for the preparation into the hollowed-out pumpkin.
- Put it in a dish then bake for 30 min. Serve hot sprinkled with roasted pine nuts.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!