Stuffed Zucchini Rounds
- 10 firm round zucchini from Nice
- 500 g Cod (desalted for 24 to 48 hours in several cold water baths)
- 3 medium potatoes (bintje (monalisa…))
- 12 cl Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon milk (or cream (optional))
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- a few chopped parsley leaves
- Peel the potatoes, cut them in half and plunge them into a pan of cold water with the bay leaf and the whole garlic cloves.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for about 20 mins. Meanwhile, put the cod in a pan of cold water with the thyme.
- Bring to a simmer then turn off and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain the cod and the potatoes separately. Crush these with a masher with the pulp of the garlic cloves. Flake the fish with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (th. 6-7). Heat the oil in a saucepan then add the cod and mix over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes and milk or cream.
- Mix with a whisk for a few minutes to make the preparation rise.
- Turn off the heat, add the chopped parsley leaves, salt and pepper.
- Wash and dry the courgettes.
- Cut their hat (keep it) and hollow them out with a small spoonful, keeping 1/2 cm thick (use the flesh in another preparation).
- Garnish the courgettes with brandade.
- Place the stuffed zucchini on a baking tray lined with baking paper, place the hats aside and brown for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or lukewarm, in small individual cups.
Stuffed Zucchini Rounds
Today we offer you the following recipe: Stuffed Zucchini Rounds
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Stuffed Zucchini Rounds recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Stuffed Zucchini Rounds Recipe – Stuffed Zucchini Rounds Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊