Swiss chard and salmon lasagna
- 1 salmon fillet of 250 g
- 6 large lasagne sheets
- 1 kg chard
- 1 fresh goat cheese
- 100 g of grated cheese
- 1 onion
- 2 shallots
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 150 cl of skimmed milk
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 60 g grated parmesan
- 50 g butter
- Preheat your oven to th.6 (180°C).
- Prepare the bechamel sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan and for in the flour while stirring to obtain a roux.
- Then gradually for in the milk, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to obtain a thickened fluid sauce.
- Add the parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Proceed to cook the chard. Cut the end of the chard ribs and wash the branches.
- Roughly chop them with a knife.
- Place the chopped chard in a large casserole dish with a tbsp. tablespoon olive oil and salt.
- Cook over low heat, covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- As soon as the chard has completely reduced (they must be immersed in their water), remove the lid and cook until the water has completely evaporated.
- Peel, slice the onion and the shallots and melt them in a pan with 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil.
- Add the cooked chard and mix well until the vegetables brown.
- Mash the goat cheese with a fork and cut the salmon steak into thin strips.
- Arrange the lasagna. For a layer of béchamel in the bottom of a gratin dish. Place 2 sheets of lasagne side by side on top.
- Coat with a layer of chard, a layer of salmon strips, a layer of crumbled goat cheese and pepper.
- Repeat the operation, ending with a layer of lasagna. Cover everything with the bechamel sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake your Swiss chard and salmon lasagna for 45 minutes at th.6 (180°C).
Swiss chard and salmon lasagna
Today we offer you the following recipe: Swiss chard and salmon lasagna
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Swiss chard and salmon lasagna recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Swiss chard and salmon lasagna Recipe – Swiss chard and salmon lasagna Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊