- 2 shortcrust pastry
- 1 kg Tomatoes
- 1 kg Small squid
- 2 Onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. Paprika coffee
- 2 pinches Espelette pepper
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 pinch Oregano
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (th. 6). In a saucepan, boil a large pot of water. Immerse the tomatoes in it for a few seconds and then remove them. Run them under cold water to peel them. Peel them and then chop them.
- Place a shortcrust pastry in a mold with high edges and prick the bottom. Add a sheet of parchment paper and dried beans in the bottom. Put it in the oven to cook it blind until the edges are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Peel the onions and garlic then chop them. In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil. Add the onions and garlic and fry them for a few minutes. Add the crushed tomatoes with the rosemary. Salt, pepper and mix. Cook over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Meanwhile, clean the calamari then cut them into pieces. Add them to the tomatoes with the paprika, oregano and Espelette pepper. Mix and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 210°C (th. 7). Garnish the bottom of the pastry with the previous mixture then cover with the second shortcrust pastry, closing the edges well. Beat the egg yolk then brush the tielle. Bake for 30 mins. Serve hot.
- Tip: You can also replace the calamari with cuttlefish or octopus.
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!