Two salmon pie
- 600 g puff pastry
- 350 g Fresh salmon
- 120 g Smoked salmon
- 5 small leek whites
- 4 shallots
- 3 eggs
- 1 Yellow
- 20 cl fresh cream
- 40 g Butter
- 1 sachet Court-bouillon
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- Carefully wash the white leeks, drain them, then cut them into thin slices. Steam them for 15 minutes and set them aside in a colander. Prepare the court-bouillon according to the instructions on the bag, then put the fresh salmon in it to poach for 6 to 7 minutes. Drain it, let it cool a little. Then, remove the skin and the central bone. Peel the flesh and set aside.
- Peel and chop the shallots. In a skillet, heat half the butter. Add the shallots to sauté over low heat, until transparent. Add leeks and salmon. Season with salt and pepper and let cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Wash the dill, cut it into small sprigs.
- Cut the slices of smoked salmon into thin strips. Preheat the oven to th. 7 (210°C).
- In a large bowl, beat the crème fraîche and the eggs with a fork to obtain a homogeneous and frothy sauce. Add the contents of the pan and mix well. Also add the strips of salmon and the sprigs of dill. Stir gently.
- On a floured work surface, roll out 2/3 of the puff pastry. Garnish a pie mold previously greased with the remaining butter.
- Pour the stuffing contained in the bowl into the filled pie dish. Roll out the rest of the dough and place it on the pie.
- Pinch the two edges of the dough with two fingers dipped in cold water, in order to seal the lid. Arrange in the center of the pie a small chimney held by a roll of cardboard. Glaze the pie with a brush dipped in the egg yolk and cook for 35 minutes.
- After 15 mins, lower the thermostat to 5 (150°C) and continue cooking for 20 mins or more if the pie is not golden enough.
Two salmon pie
Today we offer you the following recipe: Two salmon pie
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the Two salmon pie recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
Two salmon pie Recipe – Two salmon pie Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Bon appétit 😊