- 300 g sushi rice
- 200 g silken tofu
- 1 avocado
- ½ cucumber
- ½ mango
- 2 carrots
- 2 sheets of nori
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 C. salt
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- Salt pepper
- Start by washing the sushi rice in cold water until the water runs clear.
- Drain the rice and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then for the rice into a pot of water and bring to a boil.
- The water should cover the sushi rice. Lower the heat and cook over low heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- You must watch the pan throughout the cooking of the rice so that it does not burn.
- In a small bowl, mix the 4 tablespoons of rice vinegar, salt and sugar until smooth.
- Sprinkle the sushi rice with this mixture and leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the seaweed cream in the Blender by mixing together the silken tofu, the nori sheets and the lemon fillet.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then refrigerate.
- For the garnish of your vegan sushi, start by washing and peeling the cucumber, mango and carrots.
- Then cut slices of avocado, cubes of cucumber and mango and thin slices of carrots.
- Finally, make your sushi. To do this, moisten your fingers and take a handful of rice that you roll between your hands so that it becomes compact.
- Add a c. coffee cream of seaweed on top so that the filling adheres well to the rice.
- Gently place the ingredient of your choice on top: avocado, mango, cucumber, etc. You can have fun putting several of them together and making a beautiful decoration.
Today we offer you the following recipe: vegan sushi
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the vegan sushi recipe and tell us what you thought of it.
vegan sushi Recipe – vegan sushi Recipes
Passionate about eating well or cooking well? Both? Perfect!
You are in the right place! Passionate about the subject like you, we have done our little research to pick up and present to you a selection of the best recipes.
We offer you a Top 60 of the best recipes on our site :
- Recipe link : Veggie spaghetti carbonara with dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Spaghetti carbonara with celery
- Recipe link : Pasta with olives, ricotta and garlic
- Recipe link : Classic spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms and cheese
- Recipe link : Bolognese with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Fried noodles with broccoli
- Recipe link : Asian noodle salad with broccoli and cashews
- Recipe link : Gnocchi gratin with tomato and basil sauce
- Recipe link : Huevos rancheros Usa
- Recipe link : Sweet potato huevos rancheros
- Recipe link : Dahl of lentils with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Egg casserole with spinach in a squash shell
- Recipe link : Sun pie with Swiss chard and ricotta
- Recipe link : Quick Apple Crumble
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Crozet gratin with herb and Beaufort sausage
- Recipe link : Mini foie gras burgers
- Recipe link : Royal pizza
- Recipe link : Goat cheese pizza
- Recipe link : Brownie with compote
- Recipe link : Mango passion pineapple freshness
- Recipe link : Meringue pie with two citrus fruits
- Recipe link : Financiers with walnut oil and crunchy apples
- Recipe link : Mille-feuille of pancakes with lemon
- Recipe link : Lorraine rhubarb meringue tart
- Recipe link : Pan-fried blood sausage, apple variation, a Sunday “in Normandy”
- Recipe link : Brick in the oven, spinach feta
- Recipe link : Meatballs with vegetable sauce
- Recipe link : Bowl-pancakes to share in Normandy
- Recipe link : Chitterlings with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Stewed Beef with Olives in a Casserole
- Recipe link : Chickpea balls with almonds and spinach
- Recipe link : White Christmas sausage, lamb’s lettuce and truffles
- Recipe link : Chicken meatballs – mint and sun-dried tomatoes
- Recipe link : Penne gratin with chipolatas and mushrooms
- Recipe link : Potato gratin with ricotta and spinach
- Recipe link : Tomato aubergine mozzarella ham gratin
- Recipe link : Potato and parsnip gratin with pancetta
- Recipe link : Haddock mashed potatoes
- Recipe link : Baked fish with mustard sauce
- Recipe link : Potato and zucchini galette with caraway and mustard seeds
- Recipe link : Prawns and rice noodles with coconut milk
- Recipe link : Chicken stuffed with white pudding
- Recipe link : Roasted chicken with morels
- Recipe link : Partridge, polenta and truffle
- Recipe link : Tuna steaks with two peppers
- Recipe link : Spicy potato and pea pancakes
- Recipe link : Pan-fried rabbit with two olives
- Recipe link : Penne with Chestnuts, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Recipe link : Stuffed chicken wings and thighs
- Recipe link : Veal breast stuffed with mushrooms
- Recipe link : Shoulder of lamb confit with milk caps and blue feet
- Recipe link : Hake and shellfish swim
- Recipe link : Bagels with poppy seeds and smoked salmon
- Recipe link : Wok of vegetables with chicken
- Recipe link : Super Simple Roast Pork Casserole
- Recipe link : Beans with tomato and fennel and smoked tempeh
- Recipe link : Chicken with apples and cider cream
- Recipe link : Pork ribs with soy sauce, “spare ribs” style
- Recipe link : Chicken and avocado burger
Are you looking for simple and quick recipes for all occasions and in all seasons? On Recettescooking.com, you will find delicious dishes that are quick and easy to prepare. Ranging from Cocktails, dinner aperitifs, starters, main courses, desserts, breakfast, sauces, pastries…
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion on each cooking recipe and also to share them on Facebook. Recettescooking.com wishes you a Bon appetit!
Join the Recettescooking community and thousands of members / RSS / Youtube
Bon appétit 😊